Please use the search box below to browse PSI's Research & Metrics publications. Publication types include case studies, concept papers, health impact reports, dashboards, study summaries (MAP, TRaC and FoQus), published journal articles, briefs, presentations, statistical models, and toolkits. PSI research study documentation is also available on Dataverse.
You may click "search" without entering any key words to browse all of our publications. Alternatively, you may search by:
- country (Central African Republic, DRC, Papua New Guinea, etc.),
- region (Africa - Eastern, Africa - Southern, Africa - Western and Central, Asia/Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America & Caribbean)
- health area (HIV, reproductive health, child survival, diarrheal disease, malaria)
- study population (CSW, families with children under 5, female sex workers, youth, uniformed personnel, women, truck drivers, MSM, IDU, etc.)
- other keywords (TRaC, MAP, FoQus, dashboard, condom, etc.)
- any combination of the above